Let’s Make Barre Brighter!
43 Days Until Election Day!
With a stellar showing in the primary, we now head into the fall and general election season. My campaign team and I have been canvassing every day, because we now know who we’re up against. We have a goal of meeting at least 3,000 Barre voters. That’s a big number. And that means getting out there and canvassing every neighborhood in the city with multiple teams. If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out this Doodle Poll. Every canvasser gets a free t-shirt. We appreciate your support!
The Election is on November 8th, but if you're a registered voter, ballots will be mailed to you at as soon as this week. Check your registration status and register to vote here.
Recently, while out meeting voters, someone invited Becky and me into their home. We heard their interest in a thriving downtown, a community where everyone has enough to eat, an affordable place to call home, access to healthcare, and a good paying job. Their warm welcome and passion for our community embody the spirit of this campaign.
Together, let’s build a brighter Barre.
We are very happy to share that Jonathan has been endorsed by a number of terrific organizations and elected officials whom we respect and admire. The list below reflects only a small number of the endorsements received.
- Vermont-NEA Union of Vermont Educators
- Planned Parenthood Vermont Action Fund
- Vermont State Employees’ Association
- Rights and Democracy
- AFT Vermont
- Let’s Grow Kids Action Network
- Vermont Conservation Voters
- VPIRG Votes
- Vermont State Treasurer Beth Pearce
- Barre City State Representatives Peter Anthony and Tommy Walz
- Barre City Councilors Samn Stockwell, Teddy Waszazak, and Emel Cambel
- Former Barre City Representative Tess Taylor
- And many others!
Show your support for Jonathan!
Help us build a brighter Barre by showing your support publicly. Here are a few ways to support Jonathan:
- Share this newsletter with a friend or neighbor
- Donate to the campaign (we’ll send you a t-shirt if you donate $30 or more)
- Display a lawn sign
- Sign up to canvass in your neighborhood